Presentations at IPC 2020
CRES published 11 papers at the 2020 International Pipeline Conference (IPC) among a total of 226 papers published for the entire conference. Five of the 11 papers were selected for “live” presentations during a two day virtual conference on September 29-30. CRES had the most “live” presentations among all conferences participants.
“Live” presentation videos
- IPC2020-9664 Estimation of Tensile Strain Capacity of Vintage Girth Welds
- IPC2020-9696 Burst Pressure Prediction of Pipes With SCC Colonies – Evaluation of Intelligent Flaw Interaction Rules Using Full-Scale Burst Tests
- IPC2020-9725 Improved Linepipe Specifications and Welding Practice for Resilient Pipelines
- IPC2020-9739 Management of Ground Movement Hazards – an Overview of a JIP
- IPC2020-9753 Development of Lifting and Lowering-in Plan for the Control of Construction Stresses