- CRES submitted 11 papers at IPC 2020.
- CRES presents PRCI Webinar on Assessment of the Tensile Strain Capacity (TSC) of Vintage Girth Welds (Part I, Part II).
- CRES is one of the sponsors for IPC 2020. IPC 2020 is now open to accept abstracts.
- CRES presents PRCI Webinar on Pipeline Lifting and Lowering-in Stress Application Tool.
- CRES presents PRCI Webinar on Guidance for Assessing Buried Pipelines after a Ground Movement Event.
CRES is a lead organizer and contributor to the ASME Conference Asset Integrity Management – Pipeline Integrity Management under Geohazard Conditions.
Dr. Yong-Yi Wang gave a keynote lunch presentation on Integrated Hazards Management and Fitness-for-Service Assessment for Integrity Management of Pipelines Subjected to Geohazards. Dr. Wang also moderated a panel session on Gaps and Roadmap (related to geohazards management). CRES published three papers:
- Dr. Yong-Yi Wang made a presentation on Girth Welding in the Age of Evolving Steel Manufacturing Processes and under Realistic Field Conditions to the API 1104/5L Joint Task Group at the 2019 Exploration & Production Winter Standards Meeting.
- Dr. Yong-Yi Wang is the honoree of the ASME Distinguished Lecture Series at IPC 2018. Read More
- CRES published 5 papers at IPC 2018. Read More
- Dr. Yong-Yi Wang is recognized as the Outstanding Researcher by PRCI. Read More