Positions in Mechanical, Materials, and Software EngineeringRead More...
CRES is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill multiple immediate openings in mechanical, materials, and software engineering. The positions are open to all relevant engineering disciplines at preferably MS or PhD level.
Interested candidates may send resumes to [email protected]
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Documented history of self-motived and goal-oriented accomplishments
- Solid background in one or more of the following areas:
- mechanical engineering
- materials science and engineering
- civil engineering
- finite element analysis
- material testing and characterization
- engineering mechanics
- software management
- software engineering
- Preferred finite element analysis skills include static and dynamic structure analysis with commercial software (Abaqus is preferred). Experience with the development of user subroutines and pre/post-processing scripts is desirable.
- Preferred software development skills include Python, C++, Visual Basic, and/or Matlab. Experience with user interface design, version control systems is a plus.
- Spirit of team work and willingness to expand into new technology areas
- Assisting material characterization, nondestructive evaluation and mechanical testing;
- Performing analytical/numerical simulation of structures;
- Performing finite element analysis of soil/structure interaction;
- Performing structural integrity assessment using solid mechanics, fracture mechanics, damage mechanics, and mechanistic models of material responses;
- Oral and written communications with customers;
- Writing proposals, reports, and technical briefs;
- Making presentations to customers.
More about CRES
CRES offers competitive compensation package and excellent environment for career growth. CRES is a dynamic company with a world renowned reputation in its key technology areas. Staff members are encouraged to solve practical problems and publish in scientific journals and conferences. CRES is an equal opportunity employer.