Positions in Mechanical, Materials, and Software Engineering
Center for Reliable Energy Systems (CRES) is an applied research and consulting organization. CRES serves a wide range of customers worldwide on the structural integrity of energy systems. CRES is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill multiple immediate openings in mechanical, materials, and software engineering. The positions are open to all relevant engineering disciplines at preferably BS or MS level.
Interested candidates may send resumes to [email protected]
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Documented history of self-motived and goal-oriented accomplishments
3. Solid background in one or more of the following areas:
a. mechanical engineering
b. materials science and engineering
c. civil engineering,
d. finite element analysis,
e. material testing and characterization,
f. engineering mechanics,
g. software management, and
h. software engineering.
4. Software development skills may include MS Visual Studio with JAVA, VC++, and Visual Basic. Experience with software interface design, programming and debugging of various software platforms is a plus.
5. Spirit of team work and willingness to expand into new technology areas
More about CRES
More information about CRES can be found at www.CRES-americas.com. CRES offers competitive compensation package and excellent environment for career growth. CRES is a dynamic company with a world renowned reputation in its key technology areas. Staff members are encouraged to solve practical problems and publish in scientific journals and conferences. CRES is an equal opportunity employer.
Center for Reliable Energy Systems LLC
5858 Innovation Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016