CRES staff have developed a number of software tools for specific pipeline-related engineering applications. Some of them have been successfully developed with user-friendly Windows interface for our clients.
The software tools we developed cover the following areas
- Pipeline welding process simulations for heat transfer and thermal cycle predictions, microstructure stimulation and weld mechanical property prediction, and weld residual prediction
- Deterministic and reliability-based engineering critical assessment (ECA) for pipeline structures
- Strain-based design and tensile capacity prediction for pipeline constructions
- Fatigue life prediction for pipeline integrity assessment
- Crack mesh generation and automation of fracture mechanics analysis
For information on the software tools we have developed and our capability for engineering software development, please contact [email protected]