Research Engineer at Dublin, OH
- Performing analytical/numerical simulation of structures;
- Assisting material characterization, nondestructive evaluation and mechanical testing;
- Performing finite element analysis of soil/structure and fluid/solid interaction, structural integrity and fracture mechanics;
- Multiphysics simulation;
- Computer system administration (networking, security);
- Oral and written communications with customers;
- Writing proposals, reports, and technical briefs;
- Making presentations to customers.
- Master’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Materials engineering, civil engineering, or other closely related field;
- 1 year training in numerical analysis, solid mechanics, and fluid mechanics;
- 2 years experience in finite element analysis, ANSYS or ABAQUS; and
- 1 year of experience in C and C++ programs
All qualified candidates (must meet all the requirements posted in the above job description) to send 2 resumes and cover letters by mail (no calls) to ATTN: Bo Wang, Center for Reliable Energy Systems, LLC, 5858 Innovation Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43016.